A cool architectural tone, Farringdon Grey is drawn from a colour listed under the Willow design from the original 1905 logbook. William Morris was a leading figure of the Socialist League, which had its office in a loft in Farringdon Street, giving its name to this hue.
|Collection||Morris & Co Paint|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.