A beautiful, monotone wallpaper featuring a pared back representation of acorn branches, originally designed 1879. The art work was created using the original wooden Morris & Co. hand printing blocks and is now printed in wintery colourways. Also available as a fabric of the same name.
Recommended Paste: Elite Ready Mixed Tub Paste
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
Pure Ceiling Embroidery
236068 | Fabric by Morris & Co
216027 | Wallpaper by Morris & Co
See It In Situ
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||45.7 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|Collection||Morris Pure Wallpapers|
|FR Wallpaper||Meets EN15102 Class B-s2, d0. (Inherent)|
|FR Inherent||Meets EN15102 Class B-s2, d0. (Inherent)|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.