Directly sourced from one of the earliest Morris & Co. designs (Trellis, 1864), Morris’s Trellis is a gorgeously earthy green with hints of brown. Within the garden at William Morris’s Red House, the rose trellis was a gathering place for notable figures of the Arts & Crafts movement.
|Collection||Morris & Co Paint|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.