Marigold is one of Ben’s favourite designs, loved for its simplicity and skilful repeat. Originally produced in 1875, the design is hugely versatile, working with ease in any part of the home. One of the few patterns Morris produced for both fabric and wallpaper, its simple use of colour creates an understated tranquillity.
Available in four colourways: Green, Yellow, Chartreuse and Orange
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||0.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||26.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Wallpaper||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent)|
|FR Inherent||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent),
Inherent ASTM E84
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.