Inspired by an archive pattern book with Batchelor’s Button on the cover, we’re proud to say this design was the catalyst for Ben Pentreath’s Morris & Co. x Queen Square collection. Given a modern twist and an undeniable vibrancy, dramatic swirling leaves, painted in the style of a medieval fresco, coil around this showstopper of a wallpaper.
Available in two colourways: Leaf Green/Sky and Burnt Orange/Sky
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||0.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||45.7 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Wallpaper||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent)|
|FR Inherent||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent),
Inherent ASTM E84
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.