Depicting ‘millefluers’ or many different small flowers and plants, Woodland Weeds is one of Ben’s favourite designs. Often shown on a green ground, as though growing in grass, the pattern is attributed to John Henry Dearle. First printed in 1905, this archive document is unusually symmetrical and perpendicular for a Morris & Co. design.
Available in two colourways: Sap Green and Orange/Turquoise
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||0.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||46.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Wallpaper||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent)|
|FR Inherent||Meets EN15102 Class B-s1, d0 (Inherent),
Inherent ASTM E84
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.